NEOPRENE DOG COAT Shortlisted for New Gun Dog product 2012
Camo has arrived, Please Take a Look at the Picture Of New Camou Fabric- Taking orders Now!!!
- Neoprene Dog Coat. These Neoprene Dog Coats give protection during cold weather and for use in water. They act like a wetsuit would do and the main benefit of this coat compared to others is that they come in such a range of sizes. This means that you can get a perfect fit for your dog- after all dogs don't come in small, medium and large! We are currently putting together some you tube videos of exactly how to measure your dog to get the perfect fit. The diagram shows basic measurements.
- First is the zip length. This should go from the nape of the neck to an area along the back in line with where the dogs back leg muscle would start. This helps to make sure that your dog will not have restricted movement if the coat was to continue further down the back.
- The zip lengths are fixed Short = 35cm, Medium = 45cm, Long = 55 cm.
- Next the chest measurement this is measured at the WIDEST point from the nape of the neck right down over the widest part of the chest in front of the legs. This gives you the chest measurement,
- 0 = up to 50cm, 1= 50cm-60cm, 2 = 60cm - 70 cm, 3 70cm - 80cm, 4 80cm - 90 cm. So for an example an S1 coat would fit a dog with a zip length of 35cm and a chest measurement between 50 and 60cms.
- Should you need any help please call us on 01328 712120 or 01485 298082.
- We were extremely proud to be shortlisted for the Best Gundog Product 2012.
- Please note although we try and keep all sizes in stock in Camou the other colours may need to be made to order which can mean it will take us 7-10 days to organise. If it is important that you get the coat quickly please call us to check stock.
List price: £34.95
Both Color & Size